An admissions representative will discuss the programs of study, including the applicant’s individual motivation and potential, for success in training and subsequent employment. Each student will be assigned an admissions representative to aid the student during his or her professional and educational experience.
- Prospective student must be at least 17 years old (prior to beginning classes)
- Evidence of high school graduation transcript must be authentic and accompanied by a certified translation in English, if necessary
- " No High school diploma no problem, call us we can help"
- Authenticated transcripts from other colleges or universities attended. The transcript must contain the following: subjects studied, dates attended, grades awarded, and next level promotion
Applicants for admission must have a high school diploma (or an affidavit attesting to the fact that applicant has a high school diploma, or GED). The Director of Education monitors the progress of all Ability-to-Benefit students. These students are evaluated on a continual basis.
Prospective students must complete an application for enrollment, which is reviewed by the Admissions Department. Applicants are notified whether they have been accepted prior to the start date of the program and must sign an enrollment agreement with the school. All students are required to submit their social security number for identification purposes.
Students are expected to maintain the standards of the school in academic, professional and personal achievement.
Orientation will be conducted prior to the start of the class. A school catalog is given to each student and reviewed with them. The school does not discriminate regarding age, race, sexual preference, gender, color, creed, religion, veteran status, or national or ethnic origin in the acceptance and admission of students.
DO I HAVE TO PAY TUITION ALL AT ONCE?
No, you may qualify for financial assistance and we will work out a payment plan with you for any remaining balance.
Medical Institute of Palm Beach strives to give every prospective student individual attention during the enrollment process.
IS FINANCIAL AID AVAILABLE?
Yes, financial aid is available for students that qualify. Our school prides itself in the individual attention and personal service provided by our Financial Aid Department. To learn more about the Financial Aid Assistance available, please visit our financial aid webpage.
HOW DO I ENROLL?
Feel free to visit us. We are located at 5821-B Lake Worth Road, Greenacres, FL 33463. We are located east of the Florida Turnpike and west of I-95. Our admissions staff is always happy to speak with you. We are always available to speak with you, but we recommend that you make an appointment with an admission representative
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO ENROLL?
If you decide to enroll, you will need to provide the following (if applicable):
- Government-issued photo identification (driver license, non-driver ID, passport etc.).
- Social Security Card.
- Permanent Resident/Other Eligible Non citizen Documentation (I-94 Arrival-Departure Record, Alien Registration Receipt Card I-151, Resident Alien Card I-551 or Permanent Resident Card I-551).
- If you are under 18, we will need the signature of your parent or guardian on the enrollment agreement.